Consent to personal data processing
In accordance with Article 7, clause 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-VЗРК “On Protection of Personal Data”, a Candidate-Client (a subject of personal data hereinafter referred to as the Candidate), who submitted an application into the System to receive assistance in enrolling in educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, countries of near and far abroad as a citizen, foreign citizen and stateless person hereby gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data to the Operator "ELECTRONIC SERVICE CENTER FOR APPLICANTS ECSA.me" Limited Liability Partnership, BIN 170940025030, located in Almaty city, Gagarin Ave., 311A, office 20, including the use of information systems located on the Operator’s website: www.ecsa.me in order to receive assistance in enrolling in educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, countries of near and far abroad as a citizen, foreign citizen and stateless person, as well as other related services.
1. The list of personal data that will be processed:
· Full name,
· Passport details or other identity document,
· Date of birth, place of birth,
· Details of the document confirming the compatriot status,
· Details of the documents confirming vocational education, professional retraining, professional development, internship,
· Details of the documents confirming special knowledge,
· Details of the documents confirming academic degree, academic status, lists of scientific works and inventions,
· Foreign language skills,
· Residence address,
· Contact phone number.
- Other information specified by the applicant
The Operator collects the listed personal data, which are placed by the Candidate in the Operator’s information system in the form of graphic images and data filling in the relevant fields on the Operator’s website.
2. The list of actions to perform:
The Operator is allowed to perform actions (operations) with the Candidate’s personal data as defined by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-VЗРК “On Protection of Personal Data”, namely: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
Processing of personal data can be carried out with the use of automation means or without them (on paper).
Only personal data that meet the processing purposes are processed. The content and amount of the personal data processed by the Operator meet the stated processing purposes; no redundancy of the processed personal data is allowed.
When processing personal data, the Operator shall ensure the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency and, where appropriate, relevance in relation to the personal data processing purposes. The Operator shall take the necessary measures (ensures their acceptance) to delete or clarify the incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
3. Consent to transfer the personal data to the third parties:
The Candidate allows exchange (reception, transfer, processing) of his/her personal data between the Operator and the third parties in accordance with the signed contracts and agreements, in order to comply with the legitimate rights and interests of the Candidate, including:
· Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
· Educational organizations selected by the Candidate when applying for rendering services by the Operator;
State bodies according to their requirements, including the bodies of migration services, ministries (consulates) of foreign affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, countries of near and far abroad (in order to issue a visa invitation for the Candidate to receive a student visa);
· The insurance company selected by the Candidate, which draws up a medical policy of voluntary health insurance, if the Candidate orders the relevant service for policy issuance;
A prerequisite of provision and (or) assignment of personal data processing to the third parties is the duty of the parties to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data when transferred and processed.
4. Cookies Use Agreement
We use technologies such as cookies to customize content and advertising and provide social networking and site traffic analysis features. We may provide information about your use of our website to our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Our partners may combine these data with the information provided by you and the data obtained through your use of their services.
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by you transfer to your web browser. Cookies enable websites to memorize information about you, for example, to store Secure Search settings, to display useful advertisements, to count page visits, to register with our services and to protect user data. Cookies make viewing websites much more convenient. To learn more about cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org.
By using this website, you confirm your consent to allow cookies in compliance with this Notice. If you do not agree to allow cookies, please adjust your browser settings appropriately or refrain from using the website.
To disable cookies, please go to your PC settings and disable all types of cookies or select an option to display a warning before saving cookies.
5. The rights of the personal data subject
The personal data subject has the right to:
· require clarification of his/her personal data, blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures to protect his/her legally provided rights;
· require the list of his/her personal data processed by the Operator and the source thereof;
· receive information about the timing of his/her personal data processing, including the timing of their storage;
· require notification of all persons who have been previously reported incorrect or incomplete personal data, notification of all exceptions, corrections or additions made in the personal data;
· complain the wrongful actions or omissions in his/her personal data processing to the body empowered to protect the rights of personal data subjects or to the court;
· protect his/her rights and legitimate interests, including compensation of losses and (or) compensation for moral damages in the court.
6. Timing of the personal data processing and storage:
Processing of personal data shall be terminated upon the expiry of four years after the end of rendering services by the Operator. Further, the Candidate’s personal data shall be removed from the Operator’s information system.
The consent to data processing (wholly or partially) can be cancelled by the Candidate on the basis of a written application sent to [email protected].
7. This Consent is valid from the date of the Candidate’s registration in the Operator’s system.8. The Personal Data Processor/Operator is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the Candidate (personal data subject).